- Reduce muscular cramps and mild spasms or twitches
- Decrease leg cramps
- Promotes muscle relaxation and reduces muscle tension and stiffness
- Supports healthy nerve conduction and neurotransmission
- Analgesic effects, relieving pain
- Anti-inflammatory actions, reducing inflammation
- Antioxidant abilities reducing free radical formation and damage
Cramps Away is a high potency formula developed to promote body and muscle relaxation, providing relief from muscle tension, relieving leg cramps and the additional anti-inflammatory and analgesic actions help to reduce mild joint pain and swelling. Cramps Away contains a special blend of Magnesium, Vitamins B6 and D3, the Bioflavonoid Rutin, and the herbs White willow and Grape seed to target numerous aspects of overall muscle health.
- How long can I stay on Cramps Away?
- Cramps Away may be taken on an ongoing basis, provided your health professional has been advised regarding any pharmaceutical medication that you may be taking. If symptoms persist, please see your health professional.
- Can I take Cramps Away if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- No we do not recommend the use of Cramps Away during pregnancy and lactation.
- Can children take Cramps Away?
- Cramps Away is not suitable for use by children under the age of 18 years. For further advice please consult your health professional.
Salix alba (Willow)
Vitis vinifera (Grape seed)
Magnesium oxide (heavy)
Oval shaped, white tablet, with a break bar on one side
Tablet can be broken in half and/or crushed for ease of consumption
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional
Adults take 1 tablet 2 times daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, nuts, preservatives and artificial flavours.
Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Avoid in known salicylate allergy/sensitivity